FROME, PART-TIME (20-25 HOURS PER WEEK)
twentyfifty works with global businesses to help them understand and address their impacts, enabling them to lead change that benefits business and society. Founded in 2004, we are the most experienced management consultancy in the practical implementation of human rights and social sustainability within businesses. We have a dedicated, and dynamic team of consultants based in the UK, Germany, Africa, and India and deliver projects in many further countries through local partners.
Our team is growing, and we are looking for additional admin support for our office in Frome. We need someone who is happy to get involved with a range of tasks; from making sure we don’t run out of milk, to arranging meetings and travel for our leadership team. Initially this is a part-time role, with scope to increase to full-time in the future.
We are looking for a candidate with
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Organised and able to prioritise
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to deal with a range of people
- Happy to manage a varying workload
Key tasks your role will involve
- Ensure the smooth running of the office; ordering stationary, office equipment, and other office supplies
- Provide support to the leadership team
- General administrative duties
- Arranging meetings
- Maintaining hard copy filing system and databases
- Arranging travel (UK and international)
- Arranging team events
- Taking minutes of meetings
twentyfifty is an equal opportunity employer. As a consultancy specialising in human rights, it is particularly important to us to promote inclusion and provide a workplace environment where all staff are treated with dignity and respect. We also recognise that diversity of thought and experience makes us a stronger team. We thus strongly encourage qualified applicants from all walks of life to apply for our positions and work hard to ensure our recruitment decisions are free from bias.